David Gaub McCullough was an American popular historian. He was a two-time winner of the Pulitzer Prize and the National Book Award. In 2006, he was given the Presidential... Wikipedia
- Born: David Gaub McCullough, July 07, 1933, Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, U.S.
- Died: August 07, 2022, Hingham, Massachusetts, U.S.
- Occupation: Historian, narrator
- Alma mater: Yale University (BA)
- Period: 1968–2022
- Subject: American history
- Notable works: The Path Between the Seas (1977), Truman (1992), John Adams (2001)
- Notable awards: Presidential Medal of Freedom 2006, Pulitzer Prize 1993, 2002, National Book Award 1982
- Children: 5
- Data source: DuckDuckGo